Ten years ago, your veterinarian might have encouraged you to declaw your new cat or kitten at the time of spay/neuter surgery. These days, our clinic will work hard to talk you out of it. Why the switch?
Come find out! Join our veterinarians, technicians, and behaviorist for a discussion on Alternatives to Declawing.
- Medical and behavioral risks of declawing
- How to save your couch from your cat
- How to protect children from claws and teeth
- How to keep your curtains in one piece
- And dozens more ideas to manage and train appropriate scratching behavior, without risking your cat's health and long-term behavior
**This event is for people only!**
🐈 Wednesday, July 13, 2022
Laughing Dogs, Lake Mills
You can sign up by completing our RSVP form.