Did you know that dogs are not considered potty trained until they have not had an accident for 90 days?
Dogs and cats can have a hard time learning our potty training routines for them. Join us to learn how to gently and quickly teach cats and dogs good toilet routines.Attendees will learn:
- Techniques for dogs & cats being newly potty trained
- Techniques that create addition problems (rubbing noses in the mess, etc.) and why
- Techniques to get back on track if potty training has gone astray
- Common health problems that throw off toileting behavior
- When to check in with your veterinarian
This event is for humans only, so please leave your pets at home.
Date: Monday, June 3, 2019; 6-8pm (Facebook Event)
Location: Humane Society of Jefferson County
- Mittsy Voiles, Behaviorist at Lake Mills Veterinary Clinic
- Alli Jerger, Trainer at Lake Mills Veterinary Clinic
We’d love to know how many people are planning to attend so we can set up the room accordingly. Please give us a call at (920) 648-2421 or email us to let us know you’re planning on attending!