Did you know that dogs are not considered potty trained until they have not had an accident for 90 days?
Dogs and cats can have a hard time learning our potty training routines for them. Join us to learn how to gently and quickly teach cats and dogs good toilet routines. Attendees will learn:
- Techniques for dogs & cats being newly potty trained
- Techniques that create addition problems (rubbing noses in the mess, etc.) and why
- Techniques to get back on track if potty training has gone astray
- Common health problems that throw off toileting behavior
- When to check in with your veterinarian
** This event is for people only!**
This event is free, but monetary and/or item donations for the Humane Society are greatly appreciated. Check out the humane society's wish list.
Although you are not required to RSVP, it does help us plan accordingly! You can (1) call us at (920) 648-2421, (2) email us, and/or (3) attend the workshop's Facebook event.
This workshop is provided by Pet Partners Community Education, a collaboration between Lake Mills Veterinary Clinic and Humane Society of Jefferson County.