Thinking about taking your dog to the dog park?
This session will cover:
- How to keep your dog (and you) safe at the dog park
- How to determine if dog's are playing appropriately
- What to do if there's a problem
- And more!
We will also talk about how to decide if a dog park is the right place for your dog. Not all dogs are "dog park dogs", just like not all people are social butterflies!
Date: Monday, March 11, 2019; 6-8pm (Facebook Event)
Location: Humane Society of Jefferson County
- Alli Jerger, Trainer at Lake Mills Veterinary Clinic
- Emily Green, Behavioral Intern at Lake Mills Veterinary Clinic
We’d love to know how many people are planning to attend so we can set up the room accordingly. Please give us a call at (920) 648-2421 or email us to let us know you’re planning on attending!