Interested in joining our exceptional team? Great!
We are currently looking to fill one position.
1. Certified Veterinary Technician, Full-time (35-40 hours per week)
- Candidate must have completed a Veterinary Technician program and hold current CVT status.
- The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience working in a clinic setting, including surgical assistance, plus excellent communication skills, good attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task. Must also have reliable transportation, although a driver's license is not required.
- Duties and responsibilities include: Surgical assistance, phlebotomy, radiology support, dentals, lab/microscope work, client education, operation/maintenance of medical equipment, computer data entry, and assisting veterinarians with patients. Technicians also have reception responsibilities, and must have friendly, professional phone and front desk skills.
Benefits include: sick leave and paid vacation, retirement, paid training, uniform allowance.
Hours: Work week will be generally consistent, but changes and additional hours will occur when other staff are on vacation, and during busy times. Schedule will be First Shift, and include regular Saturday shifts from 8am-12noon, as part of a staffing rotation.
Pay: Commensurate on experience. This is an hourly, not a salaried, position.
We are a passionate, cohesive team, with diverse skills. We love to learn, and we love to teach. We are looking for someone who complements our team, and can bring enthusiasm and new ideas!
If you'd like to submit a résumé, please:
- Mail a résumé to:
Bill Stork, DVM
Lake Mills Veterinary Clinic, W7797 Highway V, Lake Mills, WI 53551
- OR Email your résumé to: [email protected]
As you can see from our Staff page, several of our current employees have names starting with "C" or "K". Please note that we are currently avoiding hiring anyone else whose name is similar, unless you are willing to use your middle name, or a pseudonym that we assign you. Just kidding! (mostly)