Interested in joining our exceptional team? Great!
We are currently looking to fill one position.
1. Receptionist and Front Office Manager, Full-time (35-40 hours per week)
- The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience working as a receptionist or office manager, plus excellent communication skills, good attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task. Must also have reliable transportation, although a driver's license is not required.
- Job Description Summary: Greet clients promptly and cheerfully helping in any way possible. • Check in patients and escort to exam room. • Answer telephones, do what is necessary for the client, or route the call to achieve the client’s goal. • Schedule appointments for both client convenience and efficient use staff time. • Prepare and file patients’ charts for each day, which includes several levels of checking to be sure details are correct • Enter invoices accurately and expediently in computer. • Check out patients. • Help clean and prepare exam rooms/maintain overall cleanliness of the clinic – includes doing laundry • Maintain lobby inventory • Weekly duties such as preparing and mailing surgery packets, ordering office supplies, updating current rebate forms, etc. • Do end-of-day computer back-up
- Qualifications: • Must be able to work with a wide range of personalities and ages respectfully. • Willingness to contribute to our team environment and offer positive contributions. • Must have both excellent verbal and written communication skills. • Provide a consistently positive, supportive, and caring environment for clients and other team members. • Must be dependable and willing to adapt to immediate needs as they occur in a small, team-oriented environment, e.g. scheduling changes, willing to assist in other areas when needed. • Develop a comprehensive understanding of available client services. • Must have a good working knowledge of computers and the ability to learn and become proficient with the current system. • Must be able to lift 40 pounds (bag of dog food, cat litter, etc.). • Must be able to relate well with clients under emotional and sometimes stressful situations. • Must be open to growth opportunities in the future such as staff scheduling, inventory ordering, etc.
Benefits include: sick leave and paid vacation, paid holidays, retirement, paid training, and uniform allowance.
Hours: Full-time. Work week will be generally consistent, but changes and additional hours will occur when other staff are on vacation, and during busy times. Schedule will include mornings, afternoons, evenings, and include regular Saturday shifts from 8am-12noon, as part of a staffing rotation. It is important that the candidate be flexible for scheduling purposes. This position begins with a thirty day training period with evaluation upon completion.
Pay: Commensurate on experience. This is an hourly, not a salaried, position.
We are a passionate, cohesive team, with diverse skills. We love to learn, and we love to teach. We are looking for someone who complements our team, and can bring enthusiasm and new ideas!
If you'd like to submit a résumé, please:
- Mail a résumé and cover letter to:
Bill Stork, DVM
Lake Mills Veterinary Clinic, W7797 Highway V, Lake Mills, WI 53551
- OR Drop off a résumé and cover letter at the above address
- OR Email your résumé and cover letter to: [email protected]
Please note that we cannot accept application materials via Facebook.